Healthcare Food & Nutrition Specialists.
Health & Safety
FASSCO will provide a safe and healthy working environment for its employees and its customers.
This commitment means:
- Compliance with regional and national H&S legislation, relevant industry standards and other requirements which FASSCO has subscribd;
- Preventing any occupational related injury and ill health by maintaining ZERO reportable incident rate;
- Engaging FASSCO management and employees in the ongoing development of safe behaviors;
- Investigating incidents and accidents to prevent re-occurrence;
- Conducting ongoing risk assessments to keep work environments safe;
- Maintaining good communication with employees and customers keeping them informed on health and safety issues;
- Making sure managers and employees are properly skilled and trained to conduct their duties safely; and
- Continual improvement in H&S management and H&S performance by setting and reviewing objectives periodically.