Healthcare Food & Nutrition Specialists.
FASSCO commits to using only the best quality food in its operations and ensuring that it is purchased, processed and served in a safe and hygienic manner.
This commitment means:
- Maintaining an effective quality control system that is applied throughout the food purchasing and processing chain – in accordance with HACCP principles
- Implementing Unit specific Food Safety Programs in our catering operations
- Ensuring that food operations are compliant to all relevant food safety legislation
- Encouraging our staff to be alert to food hazards and identifying food safety risks
- Sharing our knowledge and passion for food safety with our employees and clients
- Ensuring our employees understand and follow procedures in safe preparation of food
- Developing managers’ and supervisors’ food quality and safety skills
- Following through on incidents to ensure that our systems work and are improved as and when required